Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

iHerb.com Health Web Site

I recently discovered a web site and ordered all my Bath and Beauty products, especially Supplements from iHerb. Check out http://www.iherb.com?rcode=tks853 and receive up to $10.00 off your 1st purchase! 
So far I've ordered Coconut oil, Pink salt, Propolis, Essential oils, Honey, etc. from them. Some products are even less expensive than Amazon.com. As a loyal Amazon.com customer, I'm switching to iHerb.com gradually. The beauty of this web site is that shipping and tax are FREE with orders over $40.00. Not only shipping is free, the purchase will arrive at your doormat within 3 days! One time I ordered a highly perishable Natren Bacteria for yogurt making, and to my surprise, such item reached me in 3 days with very delicate ice/carton packaging. I loved this web site ever since then. 

Try it and see it for yourself. I'll bet you'll love it. 

No comments: