Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Another New Year is upon us and I'm darned glad to be around to see it start. I've been more aware of the passage of time lately. Sometimes a minute seems to last forever, and then in the blink of an eye it's time for another birthday. 2016 promises to be a year of new and different opportunities for learning, growing, having fun, and connecting with others. I hope you will join me as I discover ways to change the world, or at least to change our world. Take that first step of the dance number you've always wanted to learn - and if it doesn't suit you after all, try another. Don't forget to laugh a lot, especially at your mistakes. And please make a lot of mistakes. It makes us all feel better to know we're not alone.

No comments: