Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

Our new Panasonic Bread Maker

Got a new one after sister Desiree's footprint. However, I got a much basic one rather than the fancy super one she got. Prior to the purchase, one Hitachi maker was loaned to me by Shirley Lin for some experiments. One loaf of cinnamon raisin bread was made by the Hitachi maker. The drawback of such maker is the capacity. It only has two sizes available, regular and large. When I modified the recipe to an extent that the bread popped up the see-through window. The second try made it perfectly right.

Then the new Panasonic machine arrived. Since my hubby loves soft and fluffy bread, I tried the new 'Sandwich Bread' option as the first guinea pig. Surprisingly, it turned out to be beautifully gorgeous, plus super soft and fluffy as bought from the bakery. The beauty of such maker is that it can adjust the crust 'darkness', from light, medium to dark. I believe we're sold that this genius is becoming our 'Bread and Butter' daily toy soon.

No comments: